“Think of Quoth Community as your own; do participate, cooperate, and involve in the conversation to become a better member; and take responsible for.”
Quoth Community is another Connecting Practice program aimed to promote and foster the use of one or more modeling principles of practice generalization. Moreover, it is packed with many amazing features that makes a great way to connect you with practitioners to pass on knowledge. It is a place where it enables you to:
keep up with friends;
better interact with others;
innovate practice with others;
share information, materials, procedures, and/or tools with others;
express openly your experiences, beliefs, and/or emotions with others;
connect and communicate similar interests with others;
identify your development opportunities;
build your professional networks;
provide solution to problems;
open problems and/or issues;
provide general comments;
bring new ideas; and/or
Get started with Quoth Community. Register now! To register, please click the create an account link at upper part of sidebar and sign up. Once you sign in, you can start exploring the community, inviting users to become friends, joining a group, and taking on the best of “what is” and/or “what could be” of Quoth Community.
May you deepen your knowledge and look at moving on to find (achieve) meaning with Quoth Community.
Please feel free invite your friends too!
See More About…
- From knowledge, what wisdom comes to you?
- Understanding the concept of teamwork
- A thought of Revisiting “Introduction” Piece – 3rd time
- Some Thoughts About Practice Generalization
- What Ways Can You Do to Shape Your Practice?
- How Can You Participate in Increasing Quoth Awareness and Understanding?
- All I Quoth Shop Designs
- WHAT KEEPS YOU FROM SHAPING YOUR PRACTICE?
- ARE YOU A TEAM PLAYER?
- CAN WE ALL WORK TOGETHER AND FUNCTION AS A TEAM?
- HOW CAN WE WORK TOGETHER AND FUNCTION AS A TEAM?
- CAN KNOWLEDGE GIVE YOU LIFE?
- ARE YOU A PEACE LOVER?
Buy a gift item for yourself, or
for someone on your gift giving
list as support.