|Freelance skills to be carried out : (Click here to buy this Product.)||iPhone|
|Project Description and/or Development Problem(s):||
Your Role: You will develop new features and expand on existing features for some amazing brands. You’ll work as part of a team, focused on understanding and helping guide the overall direction of the application at-hand.
|Project Requirements and/or Identified development variables (system, leadership, management, fund, product, project, process, operation, task, function, subject, object, or scenario Name) affected by the problems. Also what are the things that blocks you to solve the problems (if any)?:||
About You (qualifications):
– 3+ years of hands-on Native iOS experience
– Expert in Swift
– 5+ years of professional software development experience
– Experience with iOS SDK
– Experience building complex, enterprise native iOS apps
– Fundamentals in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis
– Ability to complete work following engineering standards and best practices
– Develop clean, elegant, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend-REST API integrations using Alamofire (iOS)
– Experience with Git, Jira, Slack, JSON, OAuth2, Cocoapods, Storyboards
– Ability to operate in Agile / Scrum development environments
– Social login integrations
– Unit Testing in iOS-Charles Proxy
About The Employer:
The Employer has offices across North America that serve Fortune 200 clients with award-winning digital and marketing programs for a global audience.
|Budget:||1 - 1.1 USD / Hour|
|Industry / Domain:||Information Technology|
|Criteria for evaluating solutions:||
How To Apply
Please apply online with your resume and Quoth Jobs profile.
We FIND, ATTRACT, and REFER freelancers to Employers who are looking to identify high-quality candidates.
More About Quoth Jobs!
“Must think of your future as Freelancer.” You are really worth it.
Learn more about what Quoth Jobs can offer at: http://www.iquoth.org/jobs/working-smart-working-hard-freelancers