|Freelance skills to be carried out : (Click here to buy this Product.)||Html / Html5|
|Project Description and/or Development Problem(s):||
Are you ready to make a real difference, be constantly challenged, and work in an environment that offers you the opportunity to:
* Work with a strong international team where each and every member’s opinion matters.
* Be part of a social and team-oriented culture where you can also enjoy lunchtime BBQs on the rooftop terrace and foosball matches with your colleagues.
* Have flexible working hours including home office.
The Employer is looking for a Freelance UI Developer in the Web Applications Team.
As a UI Developer you will have the opportunity to create easy-to-use and beautifully-designed web applications that will appear in millions of browsers around the world.
You will be helping to implement our web application’s user interface making sure the web-based ID and identity verification process is working seamlessly on different browsers and devices across the globe.
What you do:
* Partner closely with product, design, engineering, and quality to define problems and shape seamless solutions that optimize our customers’ conversion.
* Work as part of an agile team working on continuous improvement and innovation.
* Participate in code reviews.
|Project Requirements and/or Identified development variables (system, leadership, management, fund, product, project, process, operation, task, function, subject, object, or scenario Name) affected by the problems. Also what are the things that blocks you to solve the problems (if any)?:||
What we expect from you:
* Experience in building cross-browser, cross-device, responsive web UIs using clean, maintainable and web standards-based HTML, LESS and JS code.
* Deep knowledge of the latest responsive LESS and CSS standards and frameworks (e.g. bootstrap, foundation, flexbox, etc.)
* Enjoy working in a self-organizing team environment.
* Thinking further than the solution appears to require.
* Excellent communications skills in spoken and written English.
* High capacity for abstract thinking and hands-on structured approach to work.
* The will to learn new things quickly and bring in new ideas.
Bonus points if you can offer:
* Knowledge of unit and e2e testing.
* Familiarity with node/npm and continuous integration systems such as Jenkins.
* The fine print
We offer a competitive hourly rate subject to negotiation and a flexible working schedule.
Visits to the Employer’s office for face-to-face meetings and workshops as a minimum will be required, potentially on short-notice where feasible.
About the Employer:
The Employer is the future for real-time identity verification solutions for web and mobile. They are the largest and fastest growing company in the identity verification space. They help businesses all over the world turn strangers into customers with the highest accuracy and best conversion in the industry.
The Employer has clients across a range of industries including Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others. They have been the recipient of numerous awards for innovation from leading industry associations.
|Budget:||1 - 1.1 USD / Hour|
|Industry / Domain:||Information Technology|
|Criteria for evaluating solutions:||
How To Apply
Please apply online with your resume and Quoth Jobs profile.
We FIND, ATTRACT, and REFER freelancers to Employers who are looking to identify high-quality candidates.
More About Quoth Jobs!
“Must think of your future as Freelancer.” You are really worth it.
Learn more about what Quoth Jobs can offer at: http://www.iquoth.org/jobs/working-smart-working-hard-freelancers