Welcome to Quoth Jobs
“Currently, Quoth Jobs is burgeoning and YOU can be part of its growth by adding your job, or creating your resume as support!“
Quoth Jobs is a paid job listing website (“the website”) designed for Employers who like to save money by paying packet fees as little as USD 0.30. It is developed to participate in enabling a job listing website as a quick response to professional and changing manpower needs worldwide.
“Sign up now and it takes you only a few minutes!“
To realize our goals, we must follow the following core activities:
1. Strive to provide a good Service to Employers and Jobseekers.
2. Commit to serve the Employers and Jobseekers finding this website be more useful and reachable.
3. Connect Employers with Jobseekers.
4. Offer FREE career page link listing.
We Provide To Employers
1. Employers can set up their account easily.
2. Employers can manage their jobs, candidates applied, resumes saved, and account.
3. Employers can access unlimited resume and contact unlimited candidate online.
4. Employers can add their jobs in multi-currency and at low packet fees. For featured job, we distribute it to multiple (20+) job boards and career sites to reach more candidates online – only $10.
5. Employers can search experts by category to find the best candidates.
5. Employers can receive resume of candidates by e-mail.
6. Employers can add their career page links “FREE.”
We Provide To Jobseekers
1. Jobseekers can set up their account easily.
2. Jobseekers can manage their resumes, applied jobs, saved jobs, and account at no cost.
3. Jobseekers can stand out, get noticed, and create interest by creating their resume FREE. This will open them to opportunities by letting Employers find them, knowing about their valuable knowledge and skills, and contacting them for job interview.
4. Jobseekers can search job openings by category to find the job they are looking for. Also they can search more job openings from hundreds of job boards.
5. Jobseekers can access employment opportunities, or job openings of prospective employers’ own websites.
6. Jobseekers can apply for multiple job listings online.