“Focusing on Service, Community Development, Leadership, Job & Workplace, Teamwork, Professionalism, Loyalty, Science & Technology, Innovation, Education, Creativity, and Poverty.”
The freelance groups are operated democratically by a pool of loyal Freelancers; and they are driven by Service and mission aimed to provide quality Service to Clients LONG-TERM.
WHAT MEMBERS OF FREELANCE GROUPS DO
- They participate in responding to project requirements of Clients by providing freelance skills to customize in an on-demand manner.
- They use information-driven decision making in defining structure of deliverable, providing solutions to business development problems, delivering quality Service, and managing project knowledge better.
- They earn and preserve the trust and confidence of their Clients through personal attention, passion for what they do, and commitment to long-lasting relationship.
- They sell a wide variety of freelance skills (the “Products“) to customize in an on-demand manner. By selling these Products, they get payments from a purchase order made by Clients. That is, they earn project hard cost money from completed orders, or work tasks they provided to Clients, while they contribute 10% cuts (Sharing of 5% from Freelancer plus 5% from Referrer) from every project total engagement cost for freelance group fund development.
- They share, find, and discuss valuable information relating to freelance work for group’s knowledge development and related concerns.
- They act in finding Quoth Shop be more useful, reachable, and of Service to Clients.
- They support freelance group’s resource and development programs.
HOW FREELANCE GROUPS DO IT
The freelance groups adopt a flexible engagement model and project knowledge-based culture to offer and put their best efforts in creating value by providing Clients with better project knowledge management; and helping them today and supporting their business model, development, agility, innovation, operation, and/or key capability needs of tomorrow in growing their business and achieving success. The approach aims to help them in adapting to rapid change of markets and project portfolios and/or adjustments of their Clients.
WHAT FREELANCE GROUPS DO WITH THE FUND
Aside from MOVING the fund to different investment opportunities, the fund will be used also to achieve their Service and Mission, improve their conditions, and provide quality Service to Clients LONG-TERM. This includes using the fund to keep up with the technology and engage their existing and new challenges.
A member of freelance group gets freelance group OWNERSHIP stake, PROFIT from his/her contribution (5% from all his/her sales) to freelance group fund, freelance group REVENUE cuts, LONG-TERM membership, virtual WORKPLACE to advance his/her knowledge and practice, and FREEDOM to transfer his/her contribution to a family member as legacy.