“Think of freelance groups as your own; adopt and commit on our core activities; and take responsible for.”
The freelance groups are operated democratically by a pool of loyal freelancers; and they are driven by Service and mission aimed to provide quality Service to Clients LONG-TERM.
The goals of the freelance groups are to become an authority in their niche and a LONG-TERM and TRUSTED partner of their Clients by:
- Providing help to them today and supporting their business model, agility, innovation, operation, and/or key capabilities; and growing business needs of tomorrow to achieve success.
- Providing flexible-based solution on their project needs and problems.
- Providing freelance skills to customize in an on-demand manner.
- Building and maintaining Client-loyal freelancer relationship.
- Offering and putting their best efforts in creating value by helping and providing them with better project knowledge management.
- Using information-driven decision making in defining structure of deliverables, delivering quality Service, and managing project knowledge better.
WHAT MEMBERS OF FREELANCE GROUPS DO
- They unite with loyal freelancers.
- They create a culture of teamwork with fellow group members.
- They support group’s resource and development programs.
- They connect Clients with remarkable pool of loyal freelancers.
- They participate in responding to project requirements of Clients in an on-demand manner.
- They partner with Clients to become an integral part of their product development and provide effective support for collaborative project knowledge management efforts at all stages of their projects
- They create Value by helping their Clients in managing their project knowledge better. This includes earning and preserving the trust and confidence of their Clients through personal attention, passion for what they do, and commitment to long-lasting relationship.
- They provide support as help to Clients in achieving success.
- They share, find, and discuss valuable information relating to freelance work for group’s knowledge development and related concerns.
- They participate in identifying agreement and building on that agreement as foundation for further freelance practice planning or decision-making.
- They act in finding Quoth Shop be more useful, reachable, and of Service to Clients.
- They are fair to fellow group members and supportive to someone who gives guidance to their freelance skills.
- They foster quality and excellence with fellow group members.
- They sell a wide variety of freelance skills (the “Products“) to customize in an on-demand manner. By selling these Products, they get payments from a purchase order made by Clients. That is, they earn project hard cost money from completed orders, or work tasks they provided to Clients, while they contribute 10% cuts (Sharing of 5% from Freelancer plus 5% from Referrer) from every project total engagement cost to freelance group Fund.
HOW MEMBERS OF FREELANCE GROUPS DO IT
Whether a Client needs a freelance Expert or team (remote, on-site, or mixed) with specific freelance skills and domain expertise, they adopt a flexible engagement model and project knowledge-based culture to build a pool of loyal freelancers aside from ready and easy access to information. The approach aims to help them in adapting to rapid change of markets and project portfolios and/or adjustments of their Clients.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The freelance groups wish for growth, development, and recognition to open the path of their group directions and concerns. To realize these goals, they must uphold and operate with the following core activities:
- Commit to be fair in dealings and honest in connections with their prospective Clients for public good and their best interests.
- Commit to extend better experiences to their Clients not only on satisfying the project needs of their Clients, but earning and preserving the trust of their Clients on daily basis.
- Commit to strive in ensuring the quality of the project under freelance work meets their Client’s guidelines and standards possible.
- Commit to quality by delivering measurable value through solutions and quality results to their Clients.
- Commit to be objective on purpose why freelance work is being carried out and protect confidential and privileged information of their Clients.
- Commit to maintain a high level of professional integrity in freelance work tasks and/or activities.
- Commit to participate, cooperate, and get involved in their group synergy.
WHAT MEMBERS OF FREELANCE GROUPS DO WITH THE FUND
Aside from MOVING the fund to different investment opportunities, the fund will be used also to achieve their Service and Mission, improve their conditions, and provide quality Service to Clients LONG-TERM. This includes using the fund to keep up with the technology and engage their existing and new challenges.