1. Get self-promotion by creating project-winning profiles.
2. Get invitation to send a proposal for a project by Client.
3. Gather and understand what the Client’s project information requirements are all about against the freelance skill needs.
4. Establish objectives, improvement plan, freelance work activities, work plan, and responsibilities for freelance work.
5. Give proposal and get selected based on group daily utilization and on-queue monitoring. This includes getting ready with a Team by matching the freelance work activities (with Client contact enabled for immediate involvement, if available) and the right freelancers to utilize.
6. Get sign-off from Client.
7. Advice Client to buy the Quoth Shop’s Product.
8. Implement what is scheduled to be done.
9. Deliver complete freelance work results for Client’s acceptance. This includes uploading all the freelance work files that have been completed to the Service.
10. Review, measure, and analyze Team efficiency, freelance work method, and the effectiveness of freelance work activities. This includes identifying what success that was made and what were the actual results, deciding what has to be maintained and/or corrected, adapting what isn’t working, and expanding what is working.
11. Standardize and consolidate actions to improve freelance work performance. This includes Communicating learning to the Team.
12. Get help from Quoth Shop Team to conduct training, if necessary.
13. Repeat Step 2 to send a proposal for a project by Client.