What Members of Freelance Groups Do
- They unite with loyal freelancers.
- They create a culture of teamwork with fellow group members.
- They support group’s resource and development programs.
- They participate in responding to project requirements of Clients in an on-demand manner.
- They create Value by helping Clients in managing their project knowledge better.
- They provide support as help to Clients in achieving success.
- They share, find, and discuss valuable information relating to freelance work for group’s knowledge development and related concerns.
- They participate in identifying agreement and building on that agreement as foundation for further freelance practice planning or decision-making.
- They act in finding Quoth Shop be more useful, reachable, and of Service to Clients.
- They are fair to fellow group members and supportive to someone who gives guidance to their freelance skills.
- They foster quality and excellence with fellow group members.
Code of Conduct
- Commit to be fair in dealings and honest in connections with our prospective Clients for public good and our best interests.
- Commit to extend better experiences to our Clients not only on satisfying their project needs, but earning and preserving the trust of our Clients on daily basis.
- Commit to strive in ensuring the quality of the project under freelance work meets our Client’s guidelines and standards possible.
- Commit to quality by delivering measurable value through solutions and quality results to our Clients.
- Commit to be objective on purpose why freelance work is being carried out and protect confidential and privileged information of our Clients.
- Commit to maintain a high level of professional integrity in freelance work tasks and/or activities.
- Commit to participate, cooperate, and get involved in group synergy.
Join The Freelance Groups
If you haven’t already, join us at: http://www.iquoth.org/shop/join-us