(Effective Date October 2, 2011)
iQuoth.org is aware of the importance in protecting the privacy and security of our User’s personal information that s/he provided, shared, or disclosed to us. In fact, Users are requiring us to protect their personal data. Thus, we are trying our best to ensure that proper data protection controls are in place. To affect, we are committed to protect the privacy and security of our User’s personal data.
“Data management, privacy, and security are our responsibilities.”
The following is a statement of our data privacy and security practices:
1. User’s personal data is not required to visit the Service.
2. iQuoth.org treats our User’s personal data as if it were our own.
3. iQuoth.org creates a safe environment for our User’s personal data.
4. iQuoth.org uses data anonymization as type of information sanitization by design and by default, meaning that the identifiable data from a User can be concealed or removed so that the User whom the data describe remain anonymous. That is, the data cannot be used to identify a User without additional information stored separately.
5. iQuoth.org protects our User’s personal data that is collected, used, and maintained by our Service from misuse and exploitation, as well as to respect the rights of Users.
6. Collected personal data is knowingly provided and agreed by User and only when requested/required during account registration and maintenance for interactive participation and performance of freelance skills carried out on or through the Service.
8. User’s personal data is maintained on a secure web server in what iQuoth.org believes to be a well protected environment.
9. User’s IP address is a numeric address assigned to his/her computer, assigned by his/her Internet service provider. iQuoth.org automatically collects User’s IP address as traffic data so that we can provide and send information back to User when requested. This is not used to identify our User’s personal data.
10. Referrers are references to the web address a User linked from and is automatically passed along by his/her web browser. iQuoth.org collects User’s referrers data as part of traffic data. This is not attached to personally identifiable data.
11. System information such as User’s operating system/platform, and the type of web browser a User uses. This is not attached to personally identifiable data of User.
12. The Service relies on “cookie” technology to allow a User to re-access their registered account profile during a web session. This mechanism is employed solely for User’s convenience and for no other purpose.
13. The Service contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, iQuoth.org, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our Users to be aware when they leave our Service and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable data of User.
14. The Service takes every precaution to protect our User’s personal data. When a User submits sensitive information via the Service, iQuoth.org makes every effort to protect these information both online and off-line.
15. If User’s personal data changes, or if a User no longer desires our Service, iQuoth.org provides a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate that User’s personal data.
16. If a User no longer wish to receive emails, iQuoth.org will provide instructions in each of its emails on how to be removed from the lists. iQuoth.org will make reasonable efforts to honor such requests.
Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos