Innovative Content SpecialistFreelancer Location: Middletown, CT, United States
Language Used: English
You may sign up to contact this Freelancer.
|Technical Knowledge And Skills:
Mission Statement: To provide effective solutions to problems through innovative and orderly research and applications that are a cut above the rest!
1.Effective Business Solutions:Productive Marketing Content, Editing, Freelance Writing, Copy -Writing, SEO, Social Media and Ghost -Writing.
2. Research: Extensive research methods-through: Academic Education: Applicable Theories, Documented Journals, Books, Manuscripts, Scholarly Sources, Data Statistics, Career Aptitude Test,Culture, Social, and Ethics.
3.Social Solutions: Personality & Communication Analysis: Single, Married, or Divorced. Enneagramtest
1. Similarities Between Planting Seeds & Entrepreneurship
2. Acing Writting Assignments
3. Answers To Keep Your Business From Faliing Part One:
Answers To Keep Your Business From Faliing Part Two:
Answers To Keep Your Business From Failing Part Three:
Answers To Keep Your Business From Failing Part Four:
Charter Oak State Collge
55 Manafort Dr. New Britain CT. 06053
Major: Psychology B.S. Completed 12/2015
Minor: Human Services
|Trainings / Seminars:||
1.The Content Coffee Break Community-hosted by Ruthie Bowles-Content Marketing Consultant
2. Copyblogger.com-hosted by Brian Clark & Sonia Simone
3. Writing For A Living-Hosted by Carol Tice
4. S.M.A.R.T. PASSIVE-INCOME-hosted by Pat Flynn
5. The Freelance Writers Connected Group-LinkedIn
6. The Psychology Group-LinkedIn