`”Think of freelance groups as your own; adopt and commit on our core activities; and take responsible for.”
Our goal is to become an authority in our niche and a LONG-TERM and TRUSTED partner of our Clients by:
- Providing help to them today and supporting their business model, agility, innovation, operation, and/or key capabilities; and growing business needs of tomorrow to achieve success.
- Providing flexible-based solution on Client’s project needs and problems.
- Providing freelance skills to customize in an on-demand manner.
- Building and maintaining Client-loyal freelancer relationship.
- Offering and putting our best efforts in creating value by helping and providing Client with better project knowledge management.
- Using information-driven decision making in defining structure of deliverables, delivering quality Service, and managing project knowledge better.
WHAT WE NEED
Currently, we are looking for Freelancers to become part of the freelance groups.
Think you are one of them?
If you are a Freelancer, or professional (young or knowledgeable) and think that you like to become part of freelance groups and have the spirit that defines passion to adopt and commit on our CORE ACTIVITIES (Code of Conduct) then you are welcome to become part of freelance groups, turn your freelance work into investment opportunities with us, and take PLEASURE in becoming more with your freelance group ownership stake. Our target is to get enough freelance group members with strength in practice domain and background and build a FREE freelance project listing website that Clients can turn to and rely on for custom development support.
WHAT MEMBERS OF FREELANCE GROUPS DO
Among others, they sell a wide variety of freelance skills (the “Products“) to customize in an on-demand manner. By selling these Products, they get payments from a purchase order made by Clients. That is, they earn project hard cost money from completed orders, or work tasks they provided to Clients, while they contribute 10% cuts (Sharing of 5% from Freelancer plus 5% from Referrer) from every project total engagement cost to freelance group Fund.
WHAT MEMBERS OF FREELANCE GROUPS DO WITH THE FUND
Aside from MOVING the fund to different investment opportunities, the fund will be used also to achieve their freelance group’s Service and Mission, improve their freelance group’s conditions, and provide quality Service to Clients LONG-TERM. This includes using the fund to keep up with the technology and engage their freelance group’s existing and new challenges.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you with freelance group OWNERSHIP stake, freelance group REVENUE cuts, PROFIT from your contribution to freelance groups, COLLABORATION in decision-making, INFLUENCE to freelance group programs’ direction and concerns, LONG-TERM membership, virtual WORKPLACE to advance your knowledge and practice, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY to projects, and FREEDOM to transfer your contribution to a family member as legacy.
HOW TO JOIN US
Please help us to evaluate your profile by taking some time to accomplish the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for taking time to visit us.